Viber mobile application now available on your Windows/Mac/Linux. This is a popular messaging application specially designed for instant messaging.
Let’s you send free messages and make free calls to other Viber user in anywhere anytime. It also support video calls and it’s really easy to use.
The best feature in App is high-quality HD voice calls using low data 2G, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
This App is completely free application, this app use to send and receive unlimited messages with your friends and family members anytime.
Viber syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your Mobile/PC device.
You can enjoy conversation with the lot of features like animated stickers and emoji.
Group chats also available in this application, you chat with up to 200 members, share your messages in group very simple.
Now Viber is released a desktop app for Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
There are additional feature also available that lets you know all recent details about famous celebrities and companies. Follow them to find more.
In This App, your phone number is your ID. There is more multiple languages are available in this app.
Once you done installation enter your mobile phone number into the desktop, click continue and then wait for the activation code that’ll be sent via SMS to your phone. And starting connecting with your friends.
Viber Best Features
- A complete redesign for a new look and feel
- Best high quality HD voice and video calls
- Free text messages, photo and video’s sharing
- Send attachments as a fie of 200MB of maximum size
- The best one is location sharing with your Viber contacts
- Add friends and family members easily by entering their Viber number or scanning their QR code
- No registrations, passwords or invitations required
- Full sync between your mobile and your Windows/Mac/Linux Viber
- Transfer outgoing calls between your mobile and your desktop
- Supports multiple languages
Download Viber for Windows/Mac/Linux
Click to Download for Windows (32/64-bit)
Click to Download for Linux (Debian)
for Linux (RPM)
- (Tested on Ubuntu & Fedora)
Click to Download for Mac
Click to Download for Android